Please see the information regarding the CDEs at Pickens County High on
Tuesday.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Cantrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: Tomorrow
To: Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>, Cassidy Byess <

CDE'S at PHS

500 Dragon Drive
<https://maps.google.com/?q=500+Dragon+Drive%C2%A0Jasper+GA+30143&entry=gmail&source=g>
Jasper GA 30143
<https://maps.google.com/?q=500+Dragon+Drive%C2%A0Jasper+GA+30143&entry=gmail&source=g>

Traffic at PHS will be heavy until 3:45 so Please don't arrive before then.
I have attached a map of the school and highlighted the areas being used in
Red. We will have registration taking place in the auditorium beside the
cafeteria. We will have tables set up on stage for the area teachers to
take care of all registration in one place and students can have a seat in
the auditorium. Bus traffic should be out by that time and buses can
utilize the front parking lot to park and drop off students. Upon arriving
use the school's main entrance and auditorium will be first room on right
upon entering.

All Registration will be done in auditorium

Poultry- livestock facility around back beside green house
Wildlife - AG Classrooms 322 & 325
Nursery Landscape- Cafeteria, Senior Lounge, and auditorium