 Thank you to Mr. Jason Cantrell, Cassidy Byess, and Pickens High School
for hosting our event yesterday. Their hospitality is greatly appreciated.
I would also like to thank Mrs. Kaita Parrish for jumping in and assisting
during the event.
The top two teams in each division will be moving on to the State Nursery
Landscape CDE which will be held Saturday, March 24th at the UGA Plant
Sciences building.

Junior Division
1st Place - North Murray High School, advisor, Ruby McCracken
2nd Place - Red Bud Middle School, advisor, Rebecca Macedo
High Individual - Sierra Davidson, North Murray High School

Senior Division
1st Place - Gilmer County High School, advisors, David Bushey and Paul
Little
2nd Place - North Murray High School, advisor, Ruby McCracken
High Individual - Colby Cochran, North Murray High School

Complete results are attached

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers