T-Shirt orders are due TODAY by 5 pm, please get your orders registered on the events registration. Please review the list below to make sure you have registered for t-shirts. The deadline for registering for CDE's will be Friday, February 23, 2018 at noon. The Area 1 Wildlife Management CDE will be held at Pickens County High School on Tuesday, February 27, 2018. The Area 2 Wildlife Management CDE will be held at Jackson County High School on Thursday, March 1, 2018. Registration will be at 4 pm and the event will start at 4:30 pm. Please refer to the CDE Guidelines and the Wildlife Management CDE Description on the Ag. Ed website for more information.

T-Shirts are available. Please indicate the number of each T-Shirt size you will be ordering on the Ga Ag. Ed website under the Area 1 or Area 2 Wildlife Management CDE tab. Please make checks payable to North Region FFA. Do not mail checks, please bring them with you to the CDE.  I have attached a proof of this year's Wildlife Management CDE t-shirt for you to view and put in your classroom. Please let me know if you have any questions concerning this event.

**For those looking for some extra practice exams I have posted some documents on the North Region page under Wildlife Management CDE Practice.

AREA 1
Chapter Small Medium Large XLarge XXLarge TOTAL
Haralson County 0 2 0 2 0 4
Floyd County CCA 0 3 5 0 1 9
Alexander 0 2 2 2 0 6
Red Bud Middle 0 0 4 2 0 6
Villa Rica 2 3 1 1 1 8
Liberty Middle 0 1 0 0 0 1
AREA 2
Chapter Small Medium Large XLarge XXLarge TOTAL
Walnut Grove 1 2 1 0 0 4
Jefferson Middle 2 1 0 1 0 4
East Jackson High 0 0 0 1 0 1
Habersham Central 0 0 2 2 0 4