North Region Teachers,

Proficiency applications are due in the North Region Office by tonight (Feb 1st) at 11:59 pm.  No late applications will be accepted.  This is a due by, not a post mark deadline. We will have a box at the Area 2 Speaking Events today for you to turn in your applications

Don't forget that we have a dropbox outside of the building for you to turn in applications after hours. If you send your application in electronically. It must be one email and in a pdf format. Be sure and check the electronic submission document attached on how to submit applications.

Don't forget to complete the registration for each application / student you intend or have submitted. Descriptions for each proficiency category are posted within the registration for each category.  Please contact the North Region Office if you have questions or concerns.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher