I know so many of you were disappointed in the cancellation of our Region Teacher Meetings at our Mid-Winter Conference. By popular demand, we have put together a North Region Webinar as our best alternative.

The webinar will be active starting with this email and concluding at midnight on Monday, February 19th

The webinar will capture login information for each participant including emails and completion of the entire presentation. With this in mind, please login individually so that each person can be counted. The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes.

Thank you for your patience and contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

CLICK HERE FOR THE WEBINAR

Thanks,
Stan

--