Teachers,

I hope everyone has gotten the message regarding our North Region Makeup Webinar and has either already watched it or has plans to watch it between now and Monday.

I want to congratulate Ms. Jillian Gordon from Clarke Central High School as the first one to respond to the door prize question with the correct answer. Ms. Gordon responded at 5:32 with Catrina Pollard close behind at 5:37 and Abby Needham at 5:41.

Hope you enjoyed or will enjoy the Webinar and please do not hesitate to call if you have any thoughts or questions,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director