Please park in the [log in to unmask],-83.2158062,793m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e2">student parking lot today at Madison County High School. Be aware that the dismissal bell rings at 3:14 and it will take a little while for this lot to clear out. It would be best for you not to plan on arriving before 3:45. We hope to have students posted at the entrance to point you in the right direction for registration.
Registration will take place in the Culinary Arts lab which is where the holding room was last year. When you arrive, please send your students on in to the lab to wait while you sign them in at the registration tables. We would like for teachers only to be at the registration tables to lessen the congestion there.
We are expecting 126 speakers tonight! We also have 42 judges volunteering their time to give your students feedback. Please be mindful of this as we are going to do our best to start on time in order to finish as quickly as possible.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602