We had 219 Proficiency applications submitted this year across North Region. Thank you to all of the teachers that worked hard with these students and to the students themselves for the time and effort that they invested in their programs. The SAE program is a critical component of our three ring model and Georgia continues to be very competitive on the National level. I appreciate the work you do to make sure this part of the program is well represented in the North Region and that you work hard to help your students earn the recognition they deserve.

Attached you will find the FY18 Proficiency Judging Results for North Region.

Congratulations to all of the winners. The first place applications will be scanned and sent to the advisors with suggested improvements by the end of the week. Please take the time to work on these revisions to make the application the best it can be when judged at the state level. If you have any problems receiving these applications please contact the North Region Office.

Thank you for all you do and congratulations again to the winners. I look forward to watching their success at the next level.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher