Please see the information regarding the CDEs at Pickens County High on Tuesday.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Cantrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: Tomorrow
To: Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>, Cassidy Byess <[log in to unmask]>

CDE'S at PHS

500 Dragon Drive
Jasper GA 30143

Traffic at PHS will be heavy until 3:45 so Please don't arrive before then. I have attached a map of the school and highlighted the areas being used in Red. We will have registration taking place in the auditorium beside the cafeteria. We will have tables set up on stage for the area teachers to take care of all registration in one place and students can have a seat in the auditorium. Bus traffic should be out by that time and buses can utilize the front parking lot to park and drop off students. Upon arriving use the school's main entrance and auditorium will be first room on right upon entering.

All Registration will be done in auditorium

Poultry- livestock facility around back beside green house
Wildlife - AG Classrooms 322 & 325
Nursery Landscape- Cafeteria, Senior Lounge, and auditorium