I would like to thank Ms. Katherine Bell, Ms. Kalie Hall, and Mr. Josh Daniel for providing 42 judges tonight and coordinating the room requests as well as providing student help for the event!

The Area 2 speaking finals will be held Thursday March 8th at Sims Academy. I've attached a PDF with results from each event. Congratulations to everyone who competed and to those finalist who will be competing again next month.

Please let me know if your student's name is misspelled, as we want it to be correct on their participation certificate.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602