Teachers,

I have attached a list of all of the North Region Proficiency applications that were received in the Region Office in comparison to what was registered. Some applications were submitted in different areas than they were registered so look through the entire list for your student first. Please take a minute and review this list and make sure all of the applications that you mailed in/dropped off have been marked as received. If there is an application that you turned in listed as not received please let me know. Thanks

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher