As a reminder, the webinar deadline is tonight at midnight.

Ira

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ira Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 12:16 PM
Subject: MidWinter Region Meeting Webinar
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

I know so many of you were disappointed in the cancellation of our Region
Teacher Meetings at our Mid-Winter Conference. By popular demand, we have
put together a South Region Webinar as our best alternative.

The webinar will be active starting with this email and concluding at
midnight on *Monday, February 19th*

The webinar will capture login information for each participant including
emails and completion of the entire presentation. With this in mind, please
*login* *individually* so that each person can be counted. The webinar will
last less than 40 minutes.

Thank you for your patience and contact me if you have any questions or
concerns.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH WEBINAR
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2260516030974388227?assets=true>
--