Good morning all my Area 6 Agriculture Teachers!

First of all THANK YOU WARE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL FFA for hosting the tribe of
everyone again this year! You all work so well at making sure that everyone
is welcome and that the CDEs all run smoothly. Thank you!

Congratulations to all the students and AG Teachers that competed in the
Area 6 Nursery Landscape CDE. It is always a blessing for me to be able to
see your students in action at a CDE.

The following teams will be moving on to represent us at the State CDEs
held on March 24th at UGA in Athens:

*Area 6 Senior Nursery Landscape Teams:*
1st - Appling County High - Advisor - Van Mills
2nd - Echols County High - Shelby Corbett
High Individual - John Hunter - Appling County High School

*Area 6 Junior Nursery Landscape Teams:*
1st - Appling County High - Advisor - Van Mills
2nd - Echols County High - Shelby Corbett
***tie breaker was used to determine the winner***
High Individual - Brooke Coleman - Echols County High

Attached are the complete results. Please contact me with any questions you
may have and be on the look out for the wrap up email on Friday with the
power point and press release.

Again thank you for teaching your students something new!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *