The registration link for the Area 5 and Area 6 Welding CDE is now opened
on the Ag Ed website.

*February 27th Area 6 CDEs** - Registration 3:45 - 4:15pm.  Contest starts
at 4:30 pm for the *

*                                          for the following CDEs:*

                        Wildlife, Nursery Landscape and Discussion Meet
CDEs and Welding Contest

                        Ware County High School

                        700 Victory Drive
                        Waycross, GA

*March 1st Area 5 CDEs -* *Registration 3:45 - 4:15pm.  Contest starts at
4:30 pm for the *

*                                          for the following CDEs:*

                        Wildlife, Nursery Landscape and Discussion Meet
CDEs and Welding Contest

                        ABAC

                        2802 Moore Highway

                        Tifton, Ga. 31793

Due to the state livestock shows the week before I have the sign-up closed
for Monday Feb. 26th at 12:00 noon.

Attached is the awards bulletin. Please read and view this document and if
you have any questions feel free to call me

--

Jerry Stone
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher