I realize that FFA Week, State Livestock shows and a plethora of other things are happening in your programs this week. So, I just wanted to remind you that next week is our South Region Welding CDE’s in Area 5 and Area 6.

Tuesday, February 27th Area 6 at Ware County High School

700 Victory Drive

Waycross, Ga. 31503

Registration begins at 1:00 PM and CDE starts at 1:30 PM. In Mr. Danny Bartlett’s Shop/Classroom

Thursday, March 1st Area 5 at ABAC

2802 Moore Highway

Tifton, Ga 31793

Registration begins at 3:45 -4:15 PM and CDE starts at 4:30 PM. In the Chambliss Building/AET Welding Shop

Please refer to the South Region Awards bulletin on what items you will need to bring for each respected event. The awards bulletin is attached  NOTE: I WILL HAVE WELDING RODS AVAILABLE (SMAW and Brazing) , BUT IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BRING YOU OWN BECAUSE MINE ARE OLD AND HAVE BEEN STORED FOR YEARS IN THE TRAILER!!!

Finally, the registration page on the Ag Ed website will close at high noon (12 PM) on Monday, February 26th to allow all of you who have been away or tied up with aforementioned events to register.

Also, if you know which of your students, who you registered, will be doing SMAW, Cutting, Brazing, or GMAW, send their names, along with their team (Ex. Team 1 or Team 2), and their event. This will help me set-up my scoring spreadsheet and aid the registration process.

Below is a list of who has registered:

Area 6

Carter, LevyBrantley County High
Smith, JordanBrantley County High
Crews, KyleBrantley County High
Moody, EthanBrantley County High
Watts, DavidBrantley County High
Crews, JoshuaCoffee County High
Davis, JordanCoffee County High
McKinnon, DaltonCoffee County High
Howell, WadeCook County High
Morgan, JacobCook County High
Carver, CharlesCook County High
Sexton , ChloeCook County High
Sexton, ShelbyCook County High
Jasinski, HarleyCook County High
Johns, IsaBellaCook County High
Lynn, JaredLong County
Pitts, MarissaLong County
Brant, ConorLong County
Toutai, EmmaLong County
Boyette, RyanPierce County
Cox, ZachPierce County
O'Steen, JamisonPierce County

Area 5

Izaguirre, AdolfoBainbridge
Wheeler, JacksonBainbridge
Faircloth, EllisBainbridge
Faircloth, BrysonBainbridge
Arthur, BrysonBainbridge
Harrell, CaydenBainbridge
Phillips, AustinBainbridge
Jenkins, BrandonBainbridge
Rochester, EliBrooks County High
Fowler , ZackeryBrooks County High
Jones, JamesBrooks County High
Duarte, JavierBrooks County High
Hayslip, DevinCrisp County High
Helms, FlintCrisp County High
Williams, TroyCrisp County High
Walls, JustinCrisp County High
Rountree, BraydonCrisp County High
Musselwhite, ZacharyCrisp County High
Suggs, JoshuaCrisp County High
Mitchell, RickieCrisp County High
Albarran, DanielPelham High
Ngo, JohnsonPelham High
Holland, ZachPelham High
Harden, DrewPelham High
Newberry, JacksonSeminole County
Harden, DylanSeminole County
Scarborough, EthanSeminole County
Shattles, CodySeminole County
Miller, BrockSeminole County
Cunningham, ColbySeminole County
Porter, NicholasSeminole County
Johnson, AubreySeminole County
Barley, ZackeryTerrell County
Melton, BrandonTerrell County
Hamby, DevonTerrell County
Zermeno, JuanTerrell County
Greene , RayanceTerrell County

Thanks and call if you have any questions.

--

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education