I have attached a list of schools who are registered for Area 3 and Area 4
Forestry CDE's as well as the schools that ordered T-Shirts.  If you have
not ordered T-shirts and would like to do so, please let me know
immediately.

Registration will start at 4:00 p.m and the CDE will start at 4:30 p.m. *or
as soon as all registered teams have signed in.*

*Area 4*
Tuesday, April 10
Bulloch County Saddle Club, 401 Mill Creek Road, Statesboro, GA (same
location as last year near the Bulloch County Forestry Commission)

*Area 3 *
Thursday, April 12
Tabor Agriculture Building Auditorium, FVSU

Thank you,

BLN

--
*Barry Norris*