Congratulations to the following students for advancing to state
competition in the Extemporaneous Speaking CDE from Area 4:

*1st Place - Erik Robinson - Effingham HS - Ben Richardson, Advisor*
*2nd Place - Brittany Braddy - Montgomery HS - Jonathan Hardeman, Advisor*

Thank you to Tori Meadows, John Harrison and all the fine folks at Emanuel
County Institute for hosting all the Leadership CDEs yesterday.

Thank you to our Area 4 Secretary, Ms. Ali Bennett for her assistance with
the CDE yesterday.

Please take a moment and send a thank you note to our Extemp Judges and
express your appreciation for volunteering their time.  Their contact
information is below:

*Stefanie Mason*
*Emanuel County Schools*
*201 N. Main St.*