Teachers,

I have attached a list of schools who are registered for Area 3 and Area 4 Forestry CDE's as well as the schools that ordered T-Shirts.  If you have not ordered T-shirts and would like to do so, please let me know immediately.

Registration will start at 4:00 p.m and the CDE will start at 4:30 p.m. or as soon as all registered teams have signed in.

Area 4
Tuesday, April 10
Bulloch County Saddle Club, 401 Mill Creek Road, Statesboro, GA (same location as last year near the Bulloch County Forestry Commission)

Area
Thursday, April 12
Tabor Agriculture Building Auditorium, FVSU

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris