Teachers,

Congratulations to the following students for advancing to state competition in the Extemporaneous Speaking CDE from Area 4:

1st Place - Erik Robinson - Effingham HS - Ben Richardson, Advisor
2nd Place - Brittany Braddy - Montgomery HS - Jonathan Hardeman, Advisor

Thank you to Tori Meadows, John Harrison and all the fine folks at Emanuel County Institute for hosting all the Leadership CDEs yesterday.

Thank you to our Area 4 Secretary, Ms. Ali Bennett for her assistance with the CDE yesterday.

Please take a moment and send a thank you note to our Extemp Judges and express your appreciation for volunteering their time.  Their contact information is below:

Stefanie Mason
Emanuel County Schools
201 N. Main St.
Swainsboro, GA  30401