Special thanks to Tori Meadows, John Harrison and ECI FFA for hosting the
Leadership Events yesterday.  I really appreciate the effort that was put
into hosting these events.  Also a big thank you to Kaitlyn Davis and
Gracie Wright for being my lovely assistants for the evening.

Please encourage your student to write a thank you note to at least one of
the four judges that helped yesterday.  They were outstanding!!!!

*Room 2*
Michelle Mercer-Millsaps
PO Box 160
Twin City, GA 30471

Judy Hendrix
462 N. State Street
Lyons, GA 30436

*Room 1*
Deborah Griffin
1521 GA Hwy 23N
Twin City, GA 30471

Michael Griffin
1521 GA Hwy 23N
Twin City, GA 30471

Congratulations to the top two students and their advisors yesterday in the
Area 4 Discussion Meet.

*1st - Briget Dixon, Swainsboro HS FFA, Advisor - Ashley Henry*
*2nd - Shane Gaillard, West Laurens FFA, Advisor- Travis Walker*

These students will compete in the State CDE on Friday of State FFA
Convention.

I have attached a copy of the results from both rounds for your viewing
pleasure as well as a news article that you may publish in your FFA
newsletter or local gazette.

Please fill out the attached surveys for suggestions.
​
 Central Region CDE Student Survey FY18
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/10uh_6-wbpUmjnXYFupKj_RuaRSj2FpEZe9_iGQLuICU/edit?usp=drive_web>
​​