Teachers,

Special thanks to Tori Meadows, John Harrison and ECI FFA for hosting the Leadership Events yesterday.  I really appreciate the effort that was put into hosting these events.  Also a big thank you to Kaitlyn Davis and Gracie Wright for being my lovely assistants for the evening.

Please encourage your student to write a thank you note to at least one of the four judges that helped yesterday.  They were outstanding!!!!

Room 2
Michelle Mercer-Millsaps
PO Box 160
Twin City, GA 30471

Judy Hendrix
462 N. State Street
Lyons, GA 30436

Room 1
Deborah Griffin
1521 GA Hwy 23N
Twin City, GA 30471

Michael Griffin
1521 GA Hwy 23N
Twin City, GA 30471

Congratulations to the top two students and their advisors yesterday in the Area 4 Discussion Meet.

1st - Briget Dixon, Swainsboro HS FFA, Advisor - Ashley Henry
2nd - Shane Gaillard, West Laurens FFA, Advisor- Travis Walker

These students will compete in the State CDE on Friday of State FFA Convention.

I have attached a copy of the results from both rounds for your viewing pleasure as well as a news article that you may publish in your FFA newsletter or local gazette.

Please fill out the attached surveys for suggestions.

​​

Thank you,

BLN

--