Just a few notes about the Sub-Area 3 speaking contests
​ ​
NEXT WEEK​
​

​R
egistration starts at 4:00 and contests start at 4:30. Students will speak in the order that you
​ ​
​arrive
​.

​ATTACHED IS A LIST OF REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS!
If you have a student competing and they are not listed please let me as soon as possible!
Tuesday, March
​ 6, 2018
at Upson Lee High School
- ​ 268 Knight Trail, Thomaston, GA 30286
he parking lot between the tennis courts and building, across from the greenhouse, is a suitable place to park. There is a 'P' on the attached map
​.  ​
You may enter through the door at the end of the hallway (as noted by the blue arrow). We will meet in the ag room which is the first door on the right when you come in the side doors. The school does not let out until 3:10, so plan accordingly.  There will be a lot of traffic around the school if you get there before then.

Thursday, March 8, 2018 at Northeast High School in Bibb County - ​ 1646 Upper River Rd, Macon, GA 31211
Please park in the front parking lot and enter through the front of the school.  We will meet and register in the media center. School lets out at 2:35 please plan accordingly.

The top three participants from each of the events below will move on to the area competition on

​Tuesday, March 27th at Warner Robins Middle School in Houston County. ​

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education