Thank you to all of you who trained teams that competed last night and Tuesday in the Area Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE and the Area Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE. Please continue to push your students toward becoming better leaders in their chapter by competing again next year.

THANK YOU  to Southeastern Tech and Ft. Valley State University for hosting our events as well as Richard Wheeler, Dr. Borne, Shelby Key, Daryl Baxley, Tyler Outen, and Ben Richardson for Judging these events.

The top two teams will be representing Area 3 & 4 at the State FFA Convention in April in the State CDE's.

Area 4 Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE:
1st - West Laurens Middle School - Advisor - Hope Carter
2nd - South Effingham Middle School - Advisor - CJ Pinson

Area 4 Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE:
1st - South Effingham High School - Advisor - Alisha Richardson
2nd - Toombs County High School - Advisor - Tyler Outen

Area 3 Conduct of Chapter Meetings LDE:
1st - Mossy Creek Middle School - Advisor - Justin Bennet
2nd - Pike County High School - Advisor - Greg Waits

Area 3 Senior Parliamentary Procedure LDE:
1st - Crawford Co High School - Advisor - Daryl Baxley
2nd - Perry High School - Advisor - Ashley Denton

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.  Again thank you all for competing.

Attached you will find complete results for both CDEs as well as a press release to use for your local news outlets. Make changes as needed to reflect your students success! I would like to see these articles in your chapter reporters book coming up soon.....

Again THANK YOU to everyone that participated in the Area CCM and Parli Pro LDEs! These events truly push your students!

Dont forget to have your Students fill out the Survey as well as yourself!!
Please use the attached surveys to make suggestions for improving the CDE.

​​

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education