The following Chapters have teams registered for the upcoming Parliamentary
Procedure and Conduct of Meetings events.

The registration for these events will close on March 14th at 11:00 pm.

*Area I Conduct of Meetings at Pepperrel High School on March 19th*
Bagley Middle
Clear Creek Middle

*Area I Senior Parliamentary Procedure at Pepperrel High School on March
19th*
Dawson County
Creekview
Heritage

*Area II Conduct of Meetings at Loganville High School on March 20th*
Banks County Middle
Clarke Central (Registered 6 - need to add 1)
East Jackson
Habersham NGA
White County (Registered 1 - need to add 6)

*Area II Senior Parliamentary Procedure at Loganville High School on March
20th*
Alcovy
Franklin County
Habersham Central
Oconee County
Washington - Wilkes
Winder Barrow (Registered 4 - need to add 2)

PLEASE register by the deadline if you plan on bringing a team.

Thanks
--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director