This is totally late, but Haley Vieira's name is spelt wrong..

Also we are trying to organize leave times for tomorrow and class coverage.
Is it like most CDEs and we cannot arrive until after 3:45pm? Registration
at 4:00pm?

--
Thank you,

Kasey Moody
Agricultural Education
Hilliard A. Wilbanks Middle School
706.849.1341
*"The One More Sows, the Greater the Harvest"*