Teachers, please review the attached spreadsheet of the State FFA Degrees
submitted to the North Region Office one more time for correctness. Make
sure your students names and school name have been entered correctly.

This list is *NOT* a list of State FFA Degrees that qualified. If any
application had any issue, each teacher was sent an email that explained
why the application did not qualify and you have the opportunity to correct
the application.

If you are not re-submitting, please send me an email that states that the
application will not be re-submitted for consideration this year. The
deadline for re-submitting applications is Friday, March 16 by noon.

Thank you for your help, please feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher