We are looking forward to seeing many of you next week for Parliamentary
Procedure, Conduct of Chapter Meetings, and Discussion Meet. These events
are very judge intensive and we want to be sure we have the appropriate
number of judges on-site. It is embarrassing to get enough judges for 3
rooms of Discussion Meet only to have 2 rooms worth of contestants show up
the day of the event.
PLEASE look over the attached registration and let me know asap if your
student or team will not be attending next week.
There are tabs for each event in each area.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602