Hey folks!

We are excited for you all to visit Pepperell High School today. It looks
like we will continue the trend of torrential downpours and storms on this
day, but we promise to keep you dry once you arrive!

The address is 3 Dragon Drive Lindale, GA. *Please do not arrive before
3:30 p.m. today to allow school traffic to escape. *You will need to park
at the front of the school. We will have signs up front to help direct you
to parking. Please enter through the front door--a student will be there to
walk you to the lunchroom. *We will have cheese and pepperoni pizzas and
can drinks ($1 each) for purchase. If you would like to reserve a full
pizza for your chapter, please let me know before 10 a.m. this morning.*

Please let me know if you have any other questions. My cell number is
706-618-6245 <(706)%20618-6245>.

Looking forward to it!
Emilia

--