*Today's Parliamentary Procedure and Discussion Meet CDE's have been
canceled due to weather*. We are working now to schedule a make-up for
these events. We are tentatively looking at Wednesday of this week. This
will depend on the availability of judges and it is definitely not set in
stone. I just wanted to make you all aware of the possibility of a quick
reschedule date so that you could all be checking with your transportation
people.

If you have an opinion on Wednesday please share it via text or email. I
can only talk to one at a time on the phone.

Thank you for your patience as we work out the situation,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director