Thanks to all of you who offered opinions on our makeup options for the
Area 1 CDE's that were canceled today. There are never any good options
once a CDE day is canceled and I apologize to any Chapter or student that
will be eliminated because of conflicts with this new date.

We will have the Area 1 Parliamentary Procedure, Conduct of Meetings, and
Discussion Meet on Wednesday, March 21st at Pepperell High School. The
schedule for the day will not change. We will register at 4 and start at
4:30 as long as everyone is there on time.

I want to thank Mrs. Emilia Jackson for her heroic effort to replace and/or
reconfirm 17 judges in a matter of hours. I know it is easy to overlook but
the logistics of rescheduling any CDE day are monumental. ..especially one
with that many outside participants. Thank you Mrs. Jackson.

I hope all of you have a safe evening and I look forward to seeing you all
on Wednesday,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell