 Congratulations to all the students who competed in one of the most
intimidating events offered. Twenty-two students from Area 2 developed
their leadership skills by conducting themselves in a professional manner
while discussing current topic affecting Georgia agriculture.
I can not express enough thanks to Mr. Sean Bryant for securing rooms and
judges for this event. Without support from our host teacher this event
would not have been possible.

The following students made the final round yesterday and so impressed the
judges that it was very difficult for them to declare a winner. The top two
will represent Area 2 in the State FFA Discussion Meet on April 27th as
part of the Georgia FFA Convention in Macon.

*Noel Plunkett - Jackson County (advisors, Micah Story & Shannon Lawrence)
1st Place*
*Ty Kim - Hart County High (advisor, Anna Smith) 2nd Place*
Guerin Brown - Greene County
Kaitlyn Wilkes - Oconee County High
Chase West - Madison County High
Claire Coleman - Morgan County High