I know many of you are making plans to conduct your program reviews as we
near the final deadline date for FFA Rosters, Enrollment Data, National
Chapter Applications, and Convention Registration. Please follow these
instructions carefully to ensure that we have the proper documentation on
each teacher as we begin the FY19 budget process.

Area 1 Teachers:

You will conduct your Program Review with a committee including local
Administrator(s) and Advisory Committee members. Please fill out your POW
online with your committee...print it out...and have your Administrator
sign the back page. I am also attaching a single page verification form to
this email. Fill it out as well and attach it to your printed POW. Scan
your POW along with the verification form and *email it to the North Region
Office on or before Friday, April 13th*. We will be sending you a POW
checklist that will include all of the information collected by our office.
I am attaching a blank checksheet so that you will know what information
you can expect from us. We will send each of you this completed checksheet
on or before April 3rd. Please use the *[log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]>* email to send in your completed POW
and verification form.

Area 2 Teachers and all first year Teachers:

By this time you should have signed up for either an April 2nd or April 9th
review appointment online. We will be conducting the reviews in the *Dan
Daniels Conference Room *in the UGA Animal Science Building right across
the street from Four Towers. If your appointment is before 4:30 pm I would
suggest that you park in the East Campus Parking deck. After 4:30 you
should be good to park anywhere. I am attaching a map with the locations
highlighted. Please spend some time updating and reviewing your POW
notebook to make sure the process goes smoothly and quickly.

As we near the end of yet another school year, let me again thank each of
you for the time and effort you put into your program and your kids. What
you do often goes unrecognized but never unnoticed. I hope you have a
restful and relaxing Spring Break and I look forward to seeing all of you
at activities throughout the Spring Semester.

Please let me know if we can help in any way,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director