The following teams are registered to attend the Floyd County Forestry
Field Day tomorrow at Burk Farm. The physical address is 150 Burk Farm Rd,
Rome, GA 30165. There will be NO FISHING ALLOWED in the ponds at Burk Farm.
Registration for the event will begin at 3:45 pm & the contest will begin
at 4:30 pm. We will start reforestation early. Please do not arrive before
2 pm. Entries are limited to two Jr. 11 member teams per chapter and two
Sr. 11 member teams per chapter. Please let me know if are not planning on
attending or don't see your school listed. Thanks

Rockmart Jeff Hawkins 1 Jr. Team, 1 Sr Team 23
LaFayette High Michael Gardner 2 Jr. Teams, 2 Sr Teams 35
Madison County High School Kathrine Bell 2 Jr. Teams, 1 Sr Team 35
LaFayette Middle FFA Wendy Matteson 2 Jr. Teams 20
Temple High School Phillip Cherry 1 Sr Team 13
Cedartown High Michael Ferguson 1 Jr. Team, 1 Sr Team 25
Bowdon Richie Farrow 1 Jr. Team, 2 Sr Teams 35
Dawson High School Keith Pankey 1 Sr Team 12
Adairsville High Adam Joslin 1 Sr Team 13

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher