Area 2 Teachers,

If you have signed up for a POW review on Monday, April 2 or Monday, April
9th, there has been a location change. The email I sent earlier had the
location as the Dan Daniels Conference Room at the Animal Science Building.
We have been bumped from that location and will *now be conducting all of
the reviews for both dates in the classroom of the Four Towers Building*. All
of the other parking instructions etc will remain the same.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Monday. I hope you all have a great
weekend and a relaxing Spring Break.

Thanks ,Stan

--
Stan Mitchell