The following Chapters have teams registered for the upcoming Parliamentary Procedure and Conduct of Meetings events.

The registration for these events will close on March 14th at 11:00 pm.

Area I Conduct of Meetings at Pepperrel High School on March 19th
Bagley Middle
Clear Creek Middle

Area I Senior Parliamentary Procedure at Pepperrel High School on March 19th
Dawson County
Creekview
Heritage

Area II Conduct of Meetings at Loganville High School on March 20th
Banks County Middle
Clarke Central (Registered 6 - need to add 1)
East Jackson
Habersham NGA
White County (Registered 1 - need to add 6)

Area II Senior Parliamentary Procedure at Loganville High School on March 20th
Alcovy
Franklin County
Habersham Central
Oconee County
Washington - Wilkes
Winder Barrow (Registered 4 - need to add 2)

PLEASE register by the deadline if you plan on bringing a team.

Thanks
--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director