Teachers, please review the attached spreadsheet of the State FFA Degrees submitted to the North Region Office one more time for correctness. Make sure your students names and school name have been entered correctly.

This list is NOT a list of State FFA Degrees that qualified. If any application had any issue, each teacher was sent an email that explained why the application did not qualify and you have the opportunity to correct the application.

If you are not re-submitting, please send me an email that states that the application will not be re-submitted for consideration this year. The deadline for re-submitting applications is Friday, March 16 by noon.

Thank you for your help, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher