Teachers,
We are looking forward to seeing many of you next week for Parliamentary Procedure, Conduct of Chapter Meetings, and Discussion Meet. These events are very judge intensive and we want to be sure we have the appropriate number of judges on-site. It is embarrassing to get enough judges for 3 rooms of Discussion Meet only to have 2 rooms worth of contestants show up the day of the event.
PLEASE look over the attached registration and let me know asap if your student or team will not be attending next week.
There are tabs for each event in each area.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602