Today's Parliamentary Procedure and Discussion Meet CDE's have been canceled due to weather. We are working now to schedule a make-up for these events. We are tentatively looking at Wednesday of this week. This will depend on the availability of judges and it is definitely not set in stone. I just wanted to make you all aware of the possibility of a quick reschedule date so that you could all be checking with your transportation people.

If you have an opinion on Wednesday please share it via text or email. I can only talk to one at a time on the phone.

Thank you for your patience as we work out the situation,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director