Congratulations to all the students who competed in one of the most intimidating events offered. Twenty-two students from Area 2 developed their leadership skills by conducting themselves in a professional manner while discussing current topic affecting Georgia agriculture.
I can not express enough thanks to Mr. Sean Bryant for securing rooms and judges for this event. Without support from our host teacher this event would not have been possible.

The following students made the final round yesterday and so impressed the judges that it was very difficult for them to declare a winner. The top two will represent Area 2 in the State FFA Discussion Meet on April 27th as part of the Georgia FFA Convention in Macon.

Noel Plunkett - Jackson County (advisors, Micah Story & Shannon Lawrence) 1st Place
Ty Kim - Hart County High (advisor, Anna Smith) 2nd Place
Guerin Brown - Greene County
Kaitlyn Wilkes - Oconee County High
Chase West - Madison County High
Claire Coleman - Morgan County High