Teachers,

Thank you to all who came out last night and participated in the Area 1 Parliamentary Procedure and Conduct of Meetings CDE's. I want to thank Emilia Jackson for hosting the event, the Pepperell High School FFA members that served as timekeepers, our Area 1 Officer, Katie Bowen, for serving as the wordchecker, and Brandon, Kent, and Josh for their help conducting the event.

Rosters have been checked, ties have been broken, and we congratulate the following teams that will move on to the State Competitions in April to represent Area 1:

Senior Parliamentary Procedure

First Place  -  Gilmer County High School - Advisor, Davis Bushey
Second Place  - North Murray High School - Advisor, Ruby McCracken

Conduct of Chapter Meetings

First Place -  Bagley Middle School - Advisor, Nelson McCracken
Second Place  - Clear Creek Middle School - Advisor, Nick Cantrell

Thank you all again for the effort you put into training these teams. Full results are attached. We all look forward to seeing your teams succeed at the next round of competition. Please let us know if we can assist in any way.

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director