Congratulations to all the students that competed in the Area 2 Wildlife
CDE. We had 25 Junior Teams and 24 Senior Teams compete at Jackson County
High School yesterday.

*The top 2 teams have earned their spot to compete at the State Career
Development event in Athens on March 24th.

A special thanks to our judges for sharing their time and expertise:

1. Mr. Bill Lott - Manager of the Thompson Mill Arboretum.

2. Mr. John Seginak - retired UGA Wildlife Biologist

3.Jackson County High School (Shannon Lawrence and Micah Story) for hosting
the event.

4. Emily Potter and Dalton Green (UGA students)

5. All of the FFA advisors and student teachers that helped with the
scoring and entering of the scores on the computer.Without your help
yesterday's contest could not have ran as smoothly as it did.

6. Mr. Sidney Bell (Running scores)

Area 2 Wildlife Results

**Jr. Team Winners**

1st - Banks County High School (Advisor: Kipp Jackson)

2nd – Madison County Middle School (Advisor: John Lastly)

*The high scoring individuals in each event were:*

Game Bird – Jesse Nicholson- Banks County H.S.

Aquatic – Madison Dacas- Banks County H.S.

Deer Management – Bryson Bartlett- White County H.S

General I.D. – Corey Vickory- Banks County H.S.

**Sr. Team Winners** **

1st - White County High School (Advisor: Amanda Keener)

2nd- Banks County High School (Advisor: Kipp Jackson)

*The high scoring individuals in each event were:*

Game Bird – Renee Applet- Oconee County High School

Aquatic - Fisher Armour - Banks County H.S.

Deer Management - Gabriel Hill- Athens Christian

General I.D. – Colton Banks- Banks County H.S.

Results are official and rosters have been verified. Complete results are
attached.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher