I know many of you are making plans to conduct your program reviews as we near the final deadline date for FFA Rosters, Enrollment Data, National Chapter Applications, and Convention Registration. Please follow these instructions carefully to ensure that we have the proper documentation on each teacher as we begin the FY19 budget process.

Area 1 Teachers:

You will conduct your Program Review with a committee including local Administrator(s) and Advisory Committee members. Please fill out your POW online with your committee...print it out...and have your Administrator sign the back page. I am also attaching a single page verification form to this email. Fill it out as well and attach it to your printed POW. Scan your POW along with the verification form and email it to the North Region Office on or before Friday, April 13th. We will be sending you a POW checklist that will include all of the information collected by our office. I am attaching a blank checksheet so that you will know what information you can expect from us. We will send each of you this completed checksheet on or before April 3rd. Please use the [log in to unmask] email to send in your completed POW and verification form.

Area 2 Teachers and all first year Teachers:

By this time you should have signed up for either an April 2nd or April 9th review appointment online. We will be conducting the reviews in the Dan Daniels Conference Room in the UGA Animal Science Building right across the street from Four Towers. If your appointment is before 4:30 pm I would suggest that you park in the East Campus Parking deck. After 4:30 you should be good to park anywhere. I am attaching a map with the locations highlighted. Please spend some time updating and reviewing your POW notebook to make sure the process goes smoothly and quickly.

As we near the end of yet another school year, let me again thank each of you for the time and effort you put into your program and your kids. What you do often goes unrecognized but never unnoticed. I hope you have a restful and relaxing Spring Break and I look forward to seeing all of you at activities throughout the Spring Semester.

Please let me know if we can help in any way,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director