Area 2 Poultry CDE Teams,

Congratulations to the teams that competed in the Area 2 Poultry CDE. We appreciate the UGA Poultry Science Department for the continued support of the Georgia FFA by conducting an outstanding contest. Thank you to Jackson County High School for hosting our event and a special thank you to Mrs. Steinkamp for her assistance in tabulating the results. The top two teams will move on to the State Championship contest March 23rd and 24th at UGA.

Senior Contest

1st Place Team - East Jackson High School
2nd Place Team - Oconee County High School

1st High Individual -  Joshua Canup, Oconee County High School

Junior Contest

1st Place Team - Athens Christian
2nd Place Team - Oconee County Middle School

1st High Individual - William Ford, Franklin County High School

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office