The following teams are registered to attend the Floyd County Forestry Field Day tomorrow at Burk Farm. The physical address is 150 Burk Farm Rd, Rome, GA 30165. There will be NO FISHING ALLOWED in the ponds at Burk Farm. Registration for the event will begin at 3:45 pm & the contest will begin at 4:30 pm. We will start reforestation early. Please do not arrive before 2 pm. Entries are limited to two Jr. 11 member teams per chapter and two Sr. 11 member teams per chapter. Please let me know if are not planning on attending or don't see your school listed. Thanks

RockmartJeff Hawkins1 Jr. Team, 1 Sr Team23
LaFayette HighMichael Gardner2 Jr. Teams, 2 Sr Teams35
Madison County High SchoolKathrine Bell2 Jr. Teams, 1 Sr Team35
LaFayette Middle FFAWendy Matteson2 Jr. Teams20
Temple High School Phillip Cherry1 Sr Team13
Cedartown HighMichael Ferguson1 Jr. Team, 1 Sr Team25
Bowdon Richie Farrow 1 Jr. Team, 2 Sr Teams35
Dawson High School Keith Pankey 1 Sr Team12
Adairsville HighAdam Joslin1 Sr Team13

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher