North Region Teachers,

T-shirt registration has been extended until today Monday, March 26th to 4 pm.

The following Chapters have ordered T-shirts:
Carver Middle School- 14 ($168)
Fannin County- 4 ($48)
Gordon Central- 5 ($60)
Oglethorpe Co HS- 3 ($36)
Washington-Wilkes HS- 3 ($36)

CDE registration for the Area Forestry CDE's is open. Area I will be at John's Mountain Farm (3982 Everett Springs Road, Armuchee, Ga) on April 10th. Area 2 will be at the Whitehall Forest (UGA) on April 12th. Please make sure that your names on the registration page are as accurate as possible. If you have a change in a practicum event please go back in and change it on the form before the registration closes. If you have any substitutes you will need to bring their membership numbers to the on site registration. On site registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30. Please be on time.

We will start with Reforestation at 3:30 for those arriving early. All of the other events will start at 4:30.
T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to this email. The T-shirts are $12.00 and the order form is attached to the CDE registration form under the senior division tab.

Event Registration Deadline: Sunday, April 6th at 11:00 pm for Area 1 and Monday, April 9th at 11:00 pm

Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher
Agricultural Education
204 Four Towers