Area 2 Teachers,

If you have signed up for a POW review on Monday, April 2 or Monday, April 9th, there has been a location change. The email I sent earlier had the location as the Dan Daniels Conference Room at the Animal Science Building. We have been bumped from that location and will now be conducting all of the reviews for both dates in the classroom of the Four Towers Building. All of the other parking instructions etc will remain the same.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Monday. I hope you all have a great weekend and a relaxing Spring Break.

Thanks ,Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director