Thank you to Dr. Shannon Lawrence, Mr. Micah Story, and Jackson County High School for hosting our event yesterday. Their hospitality is greatly appreciated. A special thanks to Ms. Denise Temple and the Jackson County Farm Bureau for providing snacks for everyone. I would also like to thank Ms. Kalie Hall, Ms. Jessica Brogdon, Mr. Justin Youngblood and Mr. Sean Bryant for jumping in and assisting during the event.
The top two teams in each division will be moving on to the State Nursery Landscape CDE which will be held Saturday, March 24th at UGA.

Junior Division
1st Place - Malcom Bridge Middle School, advisor, Brandon Walker
2nd Place - Madison County High School, advisor, Kalie Hall
High Individual - Willow Harris, Malcom Bridge Middle School

Senior Division
1st Place - White County High School, advisor, Amanda Keener
2nd Place - Oconee County High School, advisor, Chelsea Begnaud
High Individual - Sarah Sargent, White County High School

Complete results are attached

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers