Teachers

Mr. Tucker asked me to send this out.

I want to thank the Bainbridge High agriculture teachers and Bainbridge
High administration for hosting the Area 5 Speaking CDE finals last night.
Much effort went into securing excellent judges and having the facilities
ready.

Attached are the results from last night's events. The top two speakers in
each division will move on to the state finals on Friday April 27th at the
Georgia FFA Convention in Macon. Congratulations to all who worked hard and
competed well last night, and good luck to all our finalists.

Below is a link for both an advisor and student survey.  Please give us
feedback on the speaking CDEs .  Your input is important to us.

Advisor Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYupjwdZEDoAAiTHzQrihoPFwH7v1pAMpzi7oC44V8QswXnw/viewform>

Student Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfP3Jd-nWTp3NlkL8V_e8Wj1OHRVy9i1D2-bPwjsO_ftQ5Z1A/viewform>