Good morning South Region.

The POW evaluation season is upon us.  Below is the instructions for Area 5
and Area 6 teachers to follow to get this accomplished.

*Area 5* evaluations will be conducted by an administrator. In schools with
multiple teachers, it may be beneficial to have different administrators
conduct the evaluation. This would familiarize or remind different
administrators of the responsibilities you have to not only meet the
standards, but the impact you are having in your school and community.
Please prepare the documentation needed to present to the administrator of
your choice.  The attached form needs to be completed by your evaluating
administrator.  After the evaluation, please attach the form to a hard copy
of the actual POW that you have signed and return *to me* *in the South
Region office by April 13th*.

*Area 6* evaluations will be conducted by your region staff. Please see the
information that was sent to you on Monday March 18th along with the VIEW
ONLY sign up sheet for available times for your evaluation.  Many have
signed up already.  If you have not emailed me with your requested time,
please do so.  Also included in that email was the items to be brought with
you to the evaluation.

Thank you for all you do.

Ira

--