Teachers

I want to start by thanking the Dodge County chapters for hosting us
yesterday.
Also I want to thank the UGA Poultry Science department for setting up the
contest.

The top two Junior and Senior Teams from the CDE yesterday will compete at
the State CDE to be held in Athens later this month.

The winners are:

Area 5

Junior
1st place Team - W. J. Williams and Advisor Chad Bass
2nd place Team - Lee High and Advisor Rebecca Sapp
High Individual- Camden Misamore from Lee High

Senior
1st place Team- Brooks High and Advisor Matt Howell
2nd place Team - Worth High and Advisor Blaze Bridges
High Individual- Diana Reyes from Tift County High

Area 6

Junior
1st place Team- Brantley Middle and Advisor Krista Morris
2nd place Team- Ware Middle and Advisor Cherry Henderson
High Individual - Kaitlyn White from Brantley Middle

Senior
1st place Team - Ware High and Advisor Eric Hickox
2nd place Team - Brantley High and Advisor Chad Crews
High Individual - Kenna Waters from Ware High

Complete results are attached.

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher